We’re looking for a Python Developer to join our team in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
Tiltlabs is a product realization company that transforms ideas into products. Our forte is virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality technologies and using these to power end-to-end business solutions is, in a nutshell, what we do every day. We’re also experts in 2D and 3D and the use of this technology for improving industries, augmenting educational organizations or building addictive arcade games.
With top names in the entertainment and enterprise sectors relying on our expertise, we have a wealth of knowledge to share and put to use on world-class products and end-to-end solutions.
As a Phython Developer in Tiltlabs, you’ll get to work on several such big-name projects alongside a team of professionals. You will also work in tandem with other developers, designers, and managers in the team.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python framework(like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Familiarity with event-driven programming and object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Ready to learn modern technologies quickly.
- Effective communication and convincing skills.
- Initial training focused on building for the enterprise and entertainment sector
- Autonomy over a project with occasional updates to the rest of the team
- Resources and support required to take on a project
To apply for this position, send us an email on email@example.com. Attach your resume, portfolio, projects or any other files you think we may find interesting.
We look forward to hearing from you!